There's just so many things to be thankful for. I serve a great and mighty God and I'm blessed to be called His daughter.
Me and my wonderful husband have been married for a little over 6 months now and since we've been married we can see the Lord working in both our lives. I see many blessings day in and day out. Here's just a few things out of the top of my head:
We got here from Bethlehem safe and sound. We live in a beautiful house in a very safe neighborhood- answer to prayers. Great family and friends.
Just so many things but probably the most recent was my visa situation. I was trying to put it off because I had faith that the Lord was going to work something out and He sure did. Pedro was getting really frustrated and worried but I just put everything in the Lords' hands. We were blessed to find a great lawyer and she helped us out with everything.
Another great miracle was my husband's citizenship. Pedro moved to the States from the Dominican Republic with his parents at the age of 3- basically lived here all his life. He was in the US Army reserves for about 8 years and basically was a very good citizen but not officially. He applied for American citizenship a couple years ago in hopes that he would get it in a few months. It took way longer than expected. We were both praying very hard that he would get his citizenship before we got married but he didn't. I knew all I had to do as a good wife was to lay it down on the Lords' feet and just pray. Within a few weeks of my fervent prayer, Pedro got approved. We got the letter in the mail the night before his swearing in. Next morning he went, got sworn in and is now an American citizen.
Praise the Lord for His unending mercies and blessings!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment